21 June 2008

No Surprises

Actually, there are surprises. Chiefly, The Incredible Hulk actually being a good movie was surprising. Then again, it has Edward Norton, a man who can seemingly do no wrong. Tim Roth was great as Emil Blonsky/The Abomination. Plus, Tony Stark cameo at the end! Fuck all you haters, I <3 Stark's arrogance.

So yeah, I think you should go watch that in cinemas. Or if you're an internet pirate, torrent that shit on IsoHunt or something.

Liv Tyler looks sorta weird, dude. Kinda like Steven. They both have really fish-like faces. She's still cute, though.

Epic45's May Your Heart Be The Map rocks my socks. Thank you to moe for that, it's a lovely record. I love it when albums have those touchy-feely, grainy vocals. (No link, folks, I can't be arsed uploading it.)

Does anyone else think Jack Black is fuckin' hilarious? All his facial expressions and weird sounds and shit just make me crack up; all my buddies think he's lame, though. They don't know shit.

We won in football today 2-1, but I still haven't scored a fucking goal. I think I'm gonna move to left back from striker, I'm a disgusting finisher. I'm happy we won, in any case. Speaking of football... TURKEY! Fuck they are insane. They better get their act together for the Germany game, though, else they'll get blown outta the water.

Alright, my torrent just finished so I'ma go watch that. Take care folks. And watch The Incredible Hulk.

P.S. To all NBA fans... BOSTON MOTHERFUCKER! Celtic pride! Looking for a repeat next year. That is all.

2 comments: